Printed Pages: Seller Inventory More information about this seller Contact this seller 2. Seller Inventory BV.
More information about this seller Contact this seller 3. Language: English. Brand new Book.
MagRabbit Takes Advantages of Java Message Service
You'll learn how JMS can help you solve many architectural challenges, such as integrating dissimilar systems and applications, increasing scalability, eliminating system bottlenecks, supporting concurrent processing, and promoting flexibility and agility. Seller Inventory AAH More information about this seller Contact this seller 4.
More information about this seller Contact this seller 5. Condition: Brand New. In Stock. Seller Inventory x More information about this seller Contact this seller 6.
Published by O'Reilly Media, About this Item: O'Reilly Media,, Second Edition. Ships with Tracking Number!
- Knowing When to Stop: A Memoir!
- Java Message Service: Creating Distributed Enterprise Applications.
- The Inner Life of Children with Special Needs.
- The Girl in the Polka Dot Dress?
- Books & Videos.
- Markov Models for Pattern Recognition: From Theory to Applications.
May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be ex-library. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. This messaging model is often defined as a subset of one of the other two models. JMS does not explicitly support Request-Reply Messaging, though it allows it in the context of the other methods.
JMS Tutorial – What is JMS
JMS defines Queues and Topics, but it does not require the provider to implement both. JMS thus tries to maximize portability of the solution with as many features as possible. Topics are used for Publish-Subscribe Messaging. Queues are used for Point-to-Point Messaging. JMS provides support for distributed transactions.
Read about my latest book on The Java Message Service Professional JMS More to come soon This site was developed and is maintained by Gopalan Suresh Raj. This page has been visited times since September 24, L ast Updated : Sept 24, ' If you have any questions, comments, or problems regarding this site, please write to me I would love to hear from you.
- The Anthropocene: The Human Era and How It Shapes Our Planet;
- SAP Library - SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment Library.
- The Future of an Illusion: Film, Feminism, and Psychoanalysis (Media & Society)?
- Java theory and practice: Should you use JMS in your next enterprise application??
- Functional Analysis Methods in Numerical Analysis.
Developing a Topic Subscriber. Developing a Queue Sender. Developing a Queue Receiver. JMS - Part 1.
JMS - Part 2. JMS - Part 3. JMS - Part 4. Publish-Subscribe Messaging When multiple applications need to receive the same messages, Publish-Subscribe Messaging is used. JMS Parent. Publish-Subscribe Domain.